Wellman X-ray inspection system
See the difference
X-Ray inspection system is a high-precision inspection equipment. It inspects and analyzes the inner structure of the object via the penetration power from X-Ray without damage.
It has been widely applied to BGA detection, LED, SMT, semiconductor, battery, automotive electronics, ceramic products, casting, plastic, connectors, 2.5D image analysis, pharmaceutical products, and other industries.
1)Defect inspection in IC encapsulation, e.g.: layer separation, cracking, void, and line integrity.
2)Measuring chip size, measuring line curvature, measuring the proportion of solder area of components.
3) Possible defects in printed circuit board manufacturing processes, e.g.: misalignment, solder bridge and open.
4) SMT solder short, cold solder, component shifted, solder insufficient, solder void inspection and measurement.
5) Defect inspection of open, short or abnormal connections that may occur in automotive wiring harnesses and connectors.
6) Inner rupture or hollow inspection in plastic or metal.
7) Battery stacking uniformity, electrode welding inspection.
8) Seed, biological material inspection, etc.