First starting from the founding of Tokai Electronics Laboratory in 1948, Hamamatsu TV Co., Ltd. was then established in 1953 followed by a company name change to Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. in 1983. All through this period and up to the present day, we here at Hamamatsu Photonics have been continually pursuing technologies involving “light” in all its aspects.
Microfocus X-ray sources specifically developed for 2D and 3D nondestructive testing. A small focal point prevents blurring of x-ray images and delivers a sharp, enlarged image.
2. Applicable Objects
Printed circuit board
3. Tube Current Operational Range
130kV X-ray Tube Voltage & Current Operation Range
* The X-ray tube voltage guaranteed range is 40kV to 130kV
* Operation is not guaranteed when the tube current is below 10μA
4. Dimensional Outline
130kV X-ray Tube Dimensional Outline
1. Focal Spot Size: 5μm (at 4W)
The focal spot of 5μm of the sealed type X-ray tube enables sharp and clear X-ray images even at a high magnification.
2. No high voltage cable connection required
High voltage power supply is integrated.
3. External control via RS-232C interface
4. High power: Maximum output 39W
130kV tube parameters